Careers & Job Opportunities at Reliance Medical
Please use the following forms for all job applications.
Amazon Specialist – Competitive Salary
A unique opportunity is being presented for a digital professional to, literally, save lives. Amid the coronavirus crisis, the UK’s leading trade distributor of highest quality surgical dressings, healthcare products, medical equipment and first aid supplies is seeking an Amazon Specialist to help deal with soaring demands for critical medical equipment and supplies.
The role would suit a candidate with relevant design and marketing experience, seeking to enhance their existing skills. As well as being highly rewarding for the passionate digital professional, the role will also give the successful candidate a strong sense of accomplishment for their heroic role in combatting the spread of the coronavirus.
The key responsibilities of an Amazon Specialist include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate Brand Marketing and creative teams to provide copy, images, videos, and all other brand content for listing creation, while ensuring both visible content and hidden keywords are optimized to drive traffic and improve conversion.
• Analysing listing content and identifying gaps or opportunities to improve content which will enhance customer experience and accelerate revenue growth, while reviewing and benchmarking competitor content across the different Amazon regional sites and developing recommendations for expansion.
• Maintaining high KPIs for Amazon, and directly shaping the company’s Amazon strategy moving forward.
This exciting and rapidly growing medium-sized company has become the UK’s leading trade distributor of highest quality surgical dressings, healthcare products, medical equipment and first aid supplies through its consistently firm commitment in building a network of worldwide distributors and supporting them to an unrivalled ability.
The company is also recognised as the most knowledgeable and dependable resource in the Medical Device and healthcare marketplace. The successful candidate will join a highly skilled design and marketing department and is responsible for all aspects of packaging, literature and e-presentation – which plays a key role in continually enhancing the company’s reputation.
The key skills and qualities of an Amazon Specialist:
• 1-2 years of experience working on the Amazon platform – using Vendor Central. Preferably with Amazon Accelerator & PAN EU experience.
• Amazon Advertising / Pay per click advertising experience.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Social media management experience – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram are key.
• Strong copyrighting skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of self-direction.
Full-time permanent position
Hours of Work
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37 hours)
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a completed application form and signed privacy notice above, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 17/12/2021
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applicants.
National Account Manager – Retail Division – Competitive Salary
Reliance Medical is the UK’s leading trade distributor of highest quality surgical dressings, healthcare products, medical equipment and first aid supplies. A family owned ambitious business based in Talke, Stoke-on-Trent, we are part of a group that includes our wholly owned manufacturing subsidiary in Shanghai, many lines supplied to retailers will be supplied in own brand label.
Job Title: National Account Manager – Retail Division
The Role With year-on-year growth an exceptional National Account Manager is required to head up our retail division within our dynamic and exciting company leading to growth and progression opportunities for the right candidate.Experience trading with at least one major retailer is essential with healthcare/wound care experience preferred
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• P & l responsibility and ownership • Negotiation and account contact strategy with each account • Provide relevant account performance information • Accurate account stockholding analysis (in warehouse and in store) and management • Leadership role with management of a sales channel reporting to Sales Director • Provide accurate financial forecasting and volume forecasting for account
The Successful Applicant:
• Results driven with the ability to establish and leverage credible business relationships • High commercial acumen • Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity and adaptable to changing situations • A strategic thinker who is assertive and an exceptional negotiator • Competitive and able to work in a fast paced sales environment • Experience as FMCG account management essential, experience with Boots, Tesco or Asda is preferred • Understanding of Mass Channel products and retail cyclesOffering: Strong base salary, Car Allowance, Bonus opportunity & Flexible working
Contact If you think you would fit with the above exciting opportunity and would like to take your career to the next level, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a completed application form and signed privacy notice, below to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19/11/2021Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applicants.