Careers & Job Opportunities at Reliance Medical
A family owned ambitious business, Reliance Medical is the UK’s leading trade distributor of highest quality surgical dressings, healthcare products, medical equipment and first aid supplies. We are an exciting and rapidly growing medium sized company based in Talke, Stoke-on-Trent and part of a group that includes our wholly owned manufacturing subsidiary, based in Shanghai, China.
Below is a list of our latest job vacancies.
Please use the following forms for all job applications.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Trainee, a position ideal for an individual recently graduated or looking for a new opportunity to further their career. Reliance Medical will provide training necessary to develop the successful candidate who has the ambition and desire to progress within the company through personal mentoring and regular training sessions.
• Structured pathway to management team with the opportunity every 6 months to experience working in different areas of the business including Customer Service, Sales, Warehouse, Procurement and Marketing.
• Gaining responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships.
• Understanding cost control and how to run a profitable business.
• Interacting with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
• Learning problem solving strategies, sales techniques and conflict management.
• Further develop in areas thereafter where you are particularly interested.
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Highly organised and attention to detail.
• Can do attitude with a desire to learn and develop including an ability to self-learn
• UK Driving License
• Work well independently and as a team member
Full-time permanent position
HOURS OF WORK:
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37 hours)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a completed application form and signed privacy notice to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22/12/2022
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applicants.